Your business depends on fully functioning computer and IT systems. Whether you have an in-house IT staff or outsource your IT services, it can be difficult to evaluate the status of your system and network capabilities. Ensure your organization is adhering to best practices with a complete Network Assessment from Astute Technology Management. Our Network Assessments are designed for small and mid-size businesses, so they are non-intrusive and require little of the staff’s time.
Why perform Network Assessments?
While there are a number of reasons to perform a Network Assessment, below are a few of the top reasons:
- Identify current (possibly unknown) network problems
- Assess potential system risks
- Confirm adherence to best practices
- Provide a second opinion
- Aid in asset reconciliation
- Identify unknown connected devices
- Active Directory cleanups
What should I expect to receive from a Network Assessment?
One thing you shouldn’t expect, is an intrusive and time consuming process. We have streamlined our Network Assessment process to minimize staff time, and our assessment software is non-intrusive (no impact on network performance). Below are a few of the discovery tasks we perform during the assessment:
- Detect Domain Controllers
- FSMO Role Analysis
- Enumerate Organization Units and Security Groups
- User Analysis
- Detect Local Mail Servers
- Detect Time Servers
- Discover Network Shares
- Detect Major Applications
- Detailed Domain Controller Event Log Analysis
- Web Server Discovery and Identification
- Network Discovery for Non-Active Directory Devices
- Internet Access and Speed Test
- SQL Server Analysis
- Internet Domain Analysis
- Password Strength Analysis
- Missing Security Updates
- System by System Event Log Analysis
- External Security Vulnerabilities
Once the assessment is complete we will provide and review a number of summary and detail reports. Customers find the Risk Score, which is a calculation of risk based on numerous factors and displayed on a 100 point scale, is extremely helpful in determining the overall health of the network.
What are you waiting for? Schedule your Network Assessment today.
Astute Technology Management services small to medium sized companies in the central Ohio area. Cities include Dublin, Powell, Worthington, Westerville, New Albany, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Canal Winchester, Lancaster, Grove City, Hilliard, Upper Arlington and Columbus.