IT Service and Support for Cincinnati Businesses
Cincinnati is a vibrant city with a deep history. It’s the number 1 city in the country for recent college grades, according to a report from financial technology firm SmartAsset. Named one of the 52 to places you have to go to in the world by the New York Times, the city has something for everyone.
The Astute Technology Management team is enthusiastic member of the Cincinnati business community, helping the area’s businesses discover greater confidence, efficiency, and productivity through better IT and technology management.
Here are just some of the ways that we help companies in Cincinnati and its suburbs
- Dependable managed IT services to ensure 24/7 technology confidence
- Backup and recovery support to keep your organization safe from disaster
- IT consulting and project work
- Cybersecurity service and consulting
We have consistent 5-star ratings from our customers.
A Proud IT Services Partner to Cincinnati’s Business Community
Referred to as “The Queen City”, Cincinnati has long been a thriving center of economic activity, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
From multinational enterprises like Proctor & Gamble, to national chains like supermarket company Kroger, a thriving community of small, midsized companies, and a thriving startup scene, Cincinnati has a diversified economy that includes strong presence in manufacturing, insurance, finance, construction, government, and wholesale trade.
Helping to drive that growth are some exciting public-private partnership. Some of the notable small and midsized business initiatives in the city include CincyTech, a technology incubator for healthcare-related companies, and the Cincinnati Innovation District (CID), a project by the University of Cincinnati.
Want to learn more about Cincinnati’s small and midsized businesses? Read more below!
There’s Much to Love About Old and New Cincinnati
Every city in Ohio is unique, and Cincinnati is no exception. Let’s start with a fascinating history that stretches back into the early days of America:
- The Cincinnati Observatory is known as the birthplace of American astronomy.
- Cincinnati was home to a prominent abolitionist community and celebrates that role at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
- Once called “The Paris of America,” Cincinnati has some of the Mid-West’s most notable architecture, including Fountain Square, the Carneal House, and the Hannaford Mansion.
Modern day Cincinnati is a dynamic environment for both work and play. It’s affordable, has a thriving food scene, and is often considered one of the most livable cities in the region.
- Time Magazine named it the 16th most up and coming cities in the nation.
- The Cincinnati Museum Center is a complex of several world-class facilities, including the Cincinnati Union Terminal, which is a National Historic Landmark.
- Cincinnati is considered one of the top places in the country to live, according to U.S. News & World Report, beating out Chicago, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles.
Best-in-Class IT Support for Cincinnati Businesses
We provide high-value IT support for Cincinnati businesses that want to make the most of their technology investment. From fully-managed offerings that provide flat-rate onsite and remote IT support, to consulting and project-based work, the Astute Technology Management team is here to help you approach the latest technologies with confidence.
Has your businesses been frustrated by lackluster IT service providers in the past? Reach out to the friendly, responsive Astute Technology Management team any time; we’re eager to help you achieve lasting technology confidence!
Astute Technology Management
4260 Tuller Road, Suite 102
Dublin, OH 43017
Astute Technology Management services small to medium sized companies in the metro Columbus and Cincinnati areas.