Managed IT Services Help You Work with Efficiency and Confidence
Proactively eliminate IT problems to maximize network uptime, eliminate stress, and gain real competitive advantage from your technology.
Your business has outgrown its current IT management strategy. Day-to-day technology issues are draining morale and productivity, major projects are getting ignored or delayed, and the threat of cyberattack looms like a shadow over your organization.
When technology starts creating headaches for your team, it’s time to consider managed IT services. This IT service model allows small and medium-sized businesses to view their IT from a strategic and proactive footing, a perspective that enables them to perform more efficiently and open new opportunities for growth.
What does Managed IT Services mean?
A managed IT service provider (MSP) doesn’t fix your network when you’re having problems, they monitor and maintain the health of your technology to eliminate them before they arise. Here’s what that means:
- You have a team of IT professionals and experts taking care of your computers every day.
- When there’s a simple issue – we fix it. When there’s complex issue – we fix it.
- Your data is backed up daily, and by daily we mean every 15 minutes, so when disaster strikes everything you need to continue functioning from a technology standpoint is safe and recoverable.
- Your cybersecurity vulnerabilities are accounted for with today’s best practices and tools.
Because Astute Technology Management charges a flat-rate fee, it also means your business won’t be caught off guard by unforeseen expenses caused by an aging infrastructure. We provide network assessments and quarterly site meetings to review the status of your businesses network so you can plan accordingly.
Allow Astute Technology Management to monitor your network 24×7 with our Managed IT Services. We identify and resolve potential problems before they cause downtime. In addition, you have the comfort of knowing that we are also performing critical preventative maintenance that will keep your business online and secure – all for a predictable cost.
What’s included in a managed IT solution?
We provide comprehensive technology management that cover your entire network. Below are some of the services included in our typical managed IT offering:
- 24×7 Monitoring – We use the same tools to monitor your network that large organizations use to monitor their networks, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. When an issue is detected, a ticket is automatically opened with our Help Desk and our technicians begin the remediation process.
- 24×7 Help Desk Support – Our office is open 8 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays); however, a technician local to Central Ohio or Southern Ohio is on call and available to assist anytime.
- Application Support – We don’t just support a workstations Operating System; we are also tenured in supporting most common applications small to medium businesses use (like Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Google Chrome, Adobe Acrobat, etc.). Occasionally we will come across a specialized application which we haven’t seen (it’s rare); however, we will work with the application vendor on your behalf to support the application.
- Antivirus Licensing and Management – We believe all workstations should be running antivirus. To make this philosophy simple to implement, we include (and for no additional charge) antivirus licensing for all devices we support.
- Mobile Device Support – Want to ensure all mobile devices with access to business email have a PIN? We manage mobile devices as well.
- Windows Patching – We’ve invested in a sophisticated system which helps us keep all Windows devices we manage up to date. Our system can push out, or sometimes equally importantly prevent from pushing out, Windows patches.
- 3rd Party Application Patching – The same system which manages our Windows patching can also manage updates for common non-Microsoft applications (such as Adobe Reader, Java, etc.). This reduces users’ frustration with frequent pop-ups asking the user to update.
- Remote and/or Onsite Support – We don’t feel the customer should be penalized (charged more) if an issue requires a technician to resolve onsite. Seems it would be in both parties’ best interest to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thus, both remote and onsite support are included in our contracts. And since we only employ locally sourced and vetted technicians (not overseas or states away) our tech team can be on site in Columbus Ohio or Cincinnati Ohio in an hour.
- Asset Tracking and Reporting – Our management system keeps track of all assets under management. This allows us to provide reports on device age, which helps with budgeting of replacement devices.
- License Compliance Management – Concerned you haven’t purchased adequate Microsoft Office licenses? We perform a license compliancy audit as part of our onboarding. Additionally, we continue to maintain your compliancy throughout our relationship.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance – We believe regular preventative maintenance increases the usable life of a workstation, and increases employee productivity by ensuring highest workstation performance. Our advanced systems perform weekly maintenance on all workstations we manage.
- Quarterly Network Assessments – It’s one thing to say we adhere to best practices; however, we have invested in advanced assessment tools to ensure we are managing networks according to best practices. We perform network assessments on all networks we manage every quarter.
- Onsite Status Meetings – Part of maintaining a healthy IT environment is addressing concerns. We feel the best way to address these concerns is in person. That’s why we schedule onsite status meeting. We’ll give you a quick update on the health of your network and any in progress projects, but we’ll have plenty of time to answers any questions you might have.
- Hardware and Software Procurement – We have accounts with all the major IT distributors. This allows us to provide our customers a one-stop shop for buying. Additionally, given our buying power we can help our customers save money.
- Vendor Management – Hate talking “technical” with other vendors? We don’t mind. We enjoy it. We work with your other IT vendors (think Internet Service Provider) to help resolve issues faster for you.
- Data Destruction – We believe all customer data is important. No matter if the customer is in Healthcare or Construction. That’s why whenever we decommission a device for a customer, all storage devices are removed and destroyed via a NAID AAA Certified partner.
- Password Management – Good password hygiene is vital to the security of an organization. We have partnered with Passportal to provide our customers with a complete password management solution, no additional charge.
Astute Technology Management services small to medium sized companies in the metro Columbus and Cincinnati areas.