Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
We help businesses face data loss, network downtime, and cyberattack with confidence.
The Importance of Reliable Data Back-Ups
Data loss can deal a catastrophic, often fatal blow to a small or midsized business. Not only is there a direct loss of productivity — which can continue for days or weeks — there are other significant, often overlooked expenses, like hiring a team to help restore your systems, reputational damage, and lost business opportunities.
A BDR solution from Astute Technology Management defends your business against catastrophe
- Natural disaster
- Human error and insider threats
- Hardware or network failure
- Cyberattack and ransomware
What Makes an Effective Back-up and Disaster Recovery System?
Disaster recovery isn’t a solution that you simply install and forget about, it takes careful planning, configuration, and maintenance to ensure that all your systems are receiving the right protections.
We have a documented process for BDR design and deployment that’s been helping businesses throughout Ohio discover greater dependability for over 20 years.
- Analyze your system to track how production data flows throughout your network.
- Choose the best backup software and solutions on the market for your needs.
- Deploy and configure those technologies to meet your precise BDR needs.
- Test and maintain the backups system to ensure it meets your evolving needs.
Backup and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
The cloud has revolutionized how businesses approach backup and disaster recovery, eliminating the need for secondary data centers and other off-site infrastructure. With a well-designed cloud backup solution from Astute Technology Management you’ll discover not only greater security and stability, but cost efficiency as well,
Successfully manage the complexities of cloud backup and disaster recovery
- Plan and design a solution so that data from every network endpoint — including mobile devices, laptops, servers, and PCs — gets moved to the cloud at the right cadence.
- Ensure sensitive data is securely encrypted for safe transmission to and from cloud platforms.
- Audit cloud vendors and SLAs to assure they meet your security and back-up needs.
- Manage costs and cloud back-up resources needs as your requirements evolve.
Defend Yourself Against Ransomware and Malware
One of the best tools that you have against the threat of malware, ransomware, and other forms of cyberattack is an effective disaster recovery solution. As the threat of cyberattack continues to rise at small and midsized businesses, it’s important that business leaders make sure they’re ready.
Bounce back from the next ransomware strain with the right BDR solution
- Tune BDR metrics like recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RTO) to meet the recovery requirements of sensitive systems and data.
- Configure cybersecurity protections to ensure back-up systems and data are secure against compromise
- Design a business continuity plan to ensure operations even when ransomware locks you out of your physical hardware
According to disaster recovery leader Datto, 96% of business that have a test back-up solution in place recover from ransomware attack.
How Often Are You Testing Your Data Backups?
It’s essential you regularly test and maintain your disaster recovery system. The reason is that your network is highly dynamic, where users create new data and install new applications every day.
Without regular testing of your back-ups, these systems will naturally fall out of alignment with your goals. This could leave your business open to increased risk of data loss or downtime.
We’ll maintain your disaster recovery solutions so it’s always protecting your business
Walk Through and Tabletop Testing
We’ll go through the DR process with your team, testing your system verbally against various scenarios. These tests, which are not disruptive to your operations, ensure that your vendors and staff are prepared to restore operations after a disaster.
Complete DR Tests and Simulations
These comprehensive tests gauge real-world readiness, like a fire drill for your network technology. Our team will help you determine a scope for this complex and disruptive form of testing, then turn systems on and off to measure your network’s real-world ability to respond to and withstand serious disruption.
Despite the importance of DR testing, 23% of businesses report having never tested their DR solution. How about your business?
Partner with Ohio’s Trusted Back-up and Disaster Recovery Expert
Data loss is always stressful, we know that better than anyone. The Astute Technology Management team has been helping Ohio businesses in all industries mitigate the risk of network downtime and data loss.
If your organization needs help building and managing a data back-up or disaster recovery system, contact our friendly team of engineers. We’re happy to answer your questions!
Astute Technology Management services small to medium sized companies in the metro Columbus and Cincinnati areas.