Maintain Essential Functions – Even DURING a Disaster!
Astute Technology Management works proactively to guard clients’ systems and data against all sorts of disasters offering business continuity solutions that can rescue businesses and get them back online within minutes of adversity.
Astute Technology Management’s partnership with Datto’s highly secure cloud and onsite device ensure data is readily available even in the event of hardware destruction. It also allows us to leverage the cost-efficiency, flexibility and scalability of the cloud. Our expert technicians can easily restore a lost file or an entire business infrastructure within minutes, all at an affordable, fixed fee. Our disaster simulation scenario, custom designed for each client, allows for development of a Business Continuity Plan. And with planning comes peace of mind. We utilize total data protection and reliable data redundancy so in the face of a devastating system failure due to natural disaster or human error, businesses data remains unaffected.
In today’s complex IT world and let’s be honest, all IT is complex, true business continuity is having a hybrid cloud based backup, image based backup, effectively zero downtime, virtualization and superior RTO (recovery time objective) and RPO (recovery point objective). Why is this important? Greater level’s of security and confidence! The days of cloud, local and file based backup as exclusive forms of backup and recovery are falling by the wayside.
- Have written policies and procedures in place to protect your organization.
- Don’t every say “It won’t happen to me.” We are all at risk and the stakes are high to your personal and financial well-being
- Use password management policies for your organization
- Be careful what you click on
- Conduct user awareness training twice annually
- Never leave devices unattended
- Back up your data REGULARLY!
- Work with an MSP like Astute Technology Management to do security testing and configurations
- Only install anti-virus programs from known and trusted sources. Better yet, have your MSP be charged with it!
- Lock your mobile device with a pin or password and NEVER leave it unprotected in public. Have a policy in place for employees who utilize mobile devices that contain company information
Astute Technology Management services small to medium sized companies in the central Ohio (Columbus) and southern Ohio (Cincinnati) areas. Cities include Dublin, Powell, Worthington, Westerville, New Albany, Gahanna, Reynoldsburg, Canal Winchester, Lancaster, Grove City, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Columbus, Mason, Madeira, Montgomery, Blue Ash, Beckett Ridge, Mariemont, Indian Hill, Oakley, Stetson Square and Hyde Park.